- Not Specified
- i-Force 5.7L V8 DOHC VVT-i
- 6 Speed Automatic
The Automotive Company
The Automotive Company
25280 Pleasant Valley Rd Suite 118
Chantilly , VA 20152
Estimated By E.P.A.Actual Mileage May Vary
Vehicle Description*FREE 3 MONTH NATIONWIDE WARRANTY INCLUDED, *FREE SHIPPING WITHIN 500 MILES. We will deliver the car/truck to your door after the purchase has been completed at no extra cost. WARRANTY AND SHIPPING OFFER ONLY VALID WHEN PURCHASED FOR ASKING PRICE. For an additional $684 you can get a 6 month/6000 mile nationwide warranty. March 1st we started our mission to plant 5 trees for every car we sell at The Automotive Company. Our goal is to plant 20000 trees by 2025. Active service members, Military and Veterans get a complimentary 6-month/6000 mile nationwide warranty, the standard is 3 month/3000 mile. That's the least we can do to say thank you! DISCLOSURE. Price excludes $899.00 processing fee, registration fees, and sales taxes. A 3% surcharge will be added on all credit card charges over $500. Deposits are non-refundable, and all our sales are based on a first-come-first-serve policy. We always do our best to describe our vehicles through text descriptions and many pictures. It is normal for an used car to have normal wear and tear. Please read the description and view all pictures. We are not responsible for misprints on prices or equipment. Pricing subject to change without notice.
6-Speed Automatic Electronic, 4WD.
CARFAX One-Owner. Clean CARFAX.
13/17 City/Highway MPG
* 2014 KBB.com Best Resale Value Awards
* There are many choices in this segment, all of them with solid capabilities. What sets the 2014 Sequoia apart is its great powertrain, advanced features and the peace of mind of Toyota quality and reliability. Source: KBB.com
* Massive interior with flexible seating for up to eight; serene ride; brisk acceleration and high towing capacity. Source: Edmunds
* If you need the people hauling and pulling power afforded by a large SUV, but do not want to sacrifice style or comfort, then purchasing the 2014 Toyota Sequoia makes perfect sense. The tallest, widest, and longest SUV in Toyota's fleet, the Sequoia has aerodynamic, yet muscular curves that give it a sense of refinement combined with extreme confidence. It possesses a long wheelbase that improves the quality of the ride, enhances interior space, and helps directional stability as well. It is offered in 3 trims: the SR5, Limited and the top-of-the-line Platinum. All trims share a 5.7-Liter i-FORCE V8, with 381 Horsepower and 401 lb.-ft. of Torque, paired with a 6-speed Electronically Controlled automatic Transmission with intelligence. All come with Rear-Wheel drive standard, or you can get Multi-Mode four-wheel drive as an option. The interior has a modern look, that is instantly intuitive with easy to grasp controls, with everything within reach. Extremely roomy, the Sequoia includes plenty of comfortable space for families, and a reclining 3-row. You can seat a total of eight passengers in the SR5 and Limited, and the Platinum seats a maximum of seven. Plus, the 2nd and 3rd rows in the SR5 and Limited both fold flat to create 120.1 cubic feet of cargo room. The base SR5 features generous standard features like 3-zone automatic climate control, 8-way driver's and 4-way front passenger's seats, roof rack, power tilt/slide moonroof, leather-trimmed steering wheel with Bluetooth hands-free telephone controls, and 18-inch alloy wheels. New for 2014, the Sequoia SR5 gets the Entune Audio Plus system, the Limited gets Entune Premium Audio, and the Platinum gets Entune Premium JBL Audio. Standard safety features include Power-assisted 4-wheel Anti-lock Brakes, Traction Control, Vehicle Stability Control, an array of airbags, Smart Stop Technology and more. Drive the 2014 Toyota Sequoia today! Source: The Manufacturer Summary
Visit The Automotive Company online at www.theautomotiveco.com to see more pictures of this vehicle or call us at 703-542-8855 today to schedule your test drive.